Thursday, August 5, 2010

And today's WFT award goes to.....

While testifying against former Liberian president Charles Taylor, supermodel Naomi Campbell stated that until she met Taylor 13 years ago, she had never heard of him...OR HIS COUNTRY LIBERIA.

Ok, I admit there are mostly likely some countries I have never heard of but LIBERIA???? Probably the country in Africa with the most interesting history, in my opinion. So I guess this is proof that UK elementary schools are no better than American schools. Which is sad for the UK. Cuz, I mean, seriously. Take a minute and think about the applicable shit you learned in public school. IN CLASS, not in the hallways or the cafeteria.

Or maybe we can blame this all on Naomi Campbell. I say we do that and stay in the shallow end of the pool. I'm too tired to tread water in the deep end today.

No comments:

Post a Comment